Politics APC Presidential ticket: How far can Atiku go ? -National Mirror

A

abujagirl

Last Wednesday, September 24, former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar officially declared his intention to seek the nomination of the All Progressives Congress, APC, to contest the 2015 presidential election. In his speech, Aitku said: “Government has a responsibility to do everything possible to halt the ongoing dehumanisation of Nigerians. Unfortunately, what we have is a serious governance deficit. To put it bluntly, our country seems to be on auto pilot with no one in charge.

“We need a strong, dynamic, decisive, competent and visionary leadership that can halt the current drift of the ship of state, fight corruption, create jobs, rebuild our infrastructure, provide social services and tackle insecurity in a decisive, robust multi-pronged way. This is the change we want and deserve and this is the change the APC is primed to offer. And that is why I am a proud member of this platform for change. With the support of the millions of Nigerians desirous of change and the hard work by all of us, the APC shall form the next government of this great nation.”

Formally declaring his intention to run the former vice-president added: “I have, therefore, decided that I will, along with other respected leaders of our party, seek nomination as a candidate of the APC to contest the Presidential election of 2015.

Click here to read more

SOURCE: #NationalMirror

#APC #Atiku

Atiku 2015.jpg

Back