Politics APC Senator Condemns FG For Failing To Stop Killer Herdsmen

M

mrsam

The Senate Chief Whip and a leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Professor Olusola Adeyeye, has criticized the Federal Government for its failure to bring an end to the Herdsmen attacks across the country.

He expressed his displeasure when he appeared as a guest on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics while reacting to the recent herdsmen attacks in Benue state and the claims of the Governor, Samuel Ortom, that those behind the killings were known people.

Adeyeye said: “Because of what you have just said that some of these people are known – I cannot verify that but if that is true, then shame on the Federal Government of Nigeria for not doing whatever it will take to have arrested this tragedy by now.

“I say this knowing fully well that I am also part of that government because my Party is in power, because I am the Chief Whip of the Senate of Nigeria and I’m praying that in the next few days, whatever it will take that this republic will summon the courage and the wisdom to put a decisive end to this nonsense

Attachments

• Olusola-Adeyeye.jpg
    Olusola-Adeyeye.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 16
Back