Politics APC Under Oyegun Is In Total Mess – Timi Frank Spits At Panel

P

ProfRem

The embattled deputy national publicity secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Timi Frank, has indicated he would not appear before a disciplinary panel set up to investigate him.

Frank, speaking in Abuja described the Solomon Edoja-led committee as a ‘kangaroo panel’, saying he would neither be intimidated nor frustrated out of the party.

The leadership of the party had on Wednesday set up a five-man disciplinary team to investigate a petition against him by a member of the party from Akwa Ibom State.

APCFrank.JPG

“I am not aware of any committee. Up till now, I have not been served any notice or any letter at all. And again, if that is true, I am still waiting to receive invitation from the panel. I do not know who set up that committee whether it was a committee that was approved by the entire party structure or by Oyegun alone. The names of the committee members are not known to me.

“I will not be intimidated by anyone in this party. I am a Nigerian. I am a loyal party member. I believe in this party. I have hope in this party, and I will do everything I can to save it because, as at today, the party, under Oyegun, is in a total mess”.

@sirOscie this is a vociferous Atiku supporter.

As a fellow Atiku-lover, what do you think of his anti-party outbursts and inflammatory comments?

Well, As we waits for @sirOscie on this... I want to believe that Timi Frank is saying what many Chieftains have refused to say.

Back