Politics APC vs Nigeria: PDP, APGA, LP Governors, Lawmakers Liaise against APC

A

abujagirl

The directive of the All Progressives Congress, APC to its lawmakers to stall the 2014 budget and screening of service chiefs and Ministerial nominees, may be its undoing as lawmakers and governors of two other political parties including the Ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP held a unity meeting on Tuesday evening at the National Assembly complex in Abuja.

The meeting was well attended by governors and lawmakers of PDP, Labour Party, and the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA.

Some of the governors at the meeting include Godswill Akpabio (Akwa Ibom, PDP), Olusegun Mimiko (Ondo, Labour Party), and Peter Obi (Anambra, APGA).

Details of the meeting are still sketchy, however, an anonymous said that PDP, APGA, and Labour Party lawmakers have vowed to resist the APC directive.

nigeria.jpg

APC be afraid, i say be afraid ; they have gathered for you @[USERGROUP=4]Senior Member[/USERGROUP] @[USERGROUP=2]Personal account[/USERGROUP]

APC be afraid, i say be afraid ; they have gathered for you @[USERGROUP=4]Senior Member[/USERGROUP] @[USERGROUP=2]Personal account[/USERGROUP]
Not sure they will.. they have inside information on the PDP unless the defectors are trojan horses :)

Not sure they will.. they have inside information on the PDP unless the defectors are trojan horses :)
Inside information?, i doubt that will do them much good. When your enemies become friends, throw a party and not bother to send you a faux IV , you should be scared if you have common sense

Back