Politics APC Winning Atiku Over, Plots Obasanjo's Defection

L

LequteMan

Chieftains of the All Progressives Congress on Wednesday in Abuja met with former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, to woo him over to the party`s fold.

Former Head of State, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, after the meeting told newsmen that the (APC) was working on modalities to also meet with former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

“We have the intention of meeting with former President Olusegun Obasanjo as soon as he is available so that we will tell him how we evolve APC.

“And then, we will ask for his understanding and cooperation. This is what we have been doing,’’ Buhari said.

Atiku, who spoke at the meeting, said that a strong opposition was necessary in every democracy to checkmate the activities of the government in power.

The former vice president said the APC was a strong opposition that would give Nigerians better alternatives in every election.

“I will consult with my political associates all over the country and then make an announcement later,’’ Atiku said.

apc (2).jpg

I will love to see Obasanjo and Tinubu in one political; APC might just be plotting its downfall.

I will love to see Obasanjo and Tinubu in one political; APC might just be plotting its downfall.
One political what? "Party" I hope?
From recent events APC is drawing strength from PDP (don't argue, there is strength in numbers). How is it then plotting it's downfall?

One political what? "Party" I hope?
From recent events APC is drawing strength from PDP (don't argue, there is strength in numbers). How is it then plotting it's downfall?
certain political elements can't be blended..this goes beyond politics being a game of interest. Tinubu and Obj;that will be the worst combination ever. who will be lord over who?

certain political elements can't be blended..this goes beyond politics being a game of interest. Tinubu and Obj;that will be the worst combination ever. who will be lord over who?
This ocean should be huge enough for the two big fishes.

This ocean should be huge enough for the two big fishes.
political parties can't be described as oceans; they barely qualify..even if they qualify, both men are from south west Nigeria; too many things to squabble over

political parties can't be described as oceans; they barely qualify..even if they qualify, both men are from south west Nigeria; too many things to squabble over
Tinunbu is from Lagos, Obasanjo is from Ogun state. Each could claim his state of origin and the rest of the states they could gamble over. :D.

But seriously, there surely could be a way. Or is it a hundred percent impossible?

Tinunbu is from Lagos, Obasanjo is from Ogun state. Each could claim his state of origin and the rest of the states they could gamble over. :D.

But seriously, there surely could be a way. Or is it a hundred percent impossible?
What about Buhari and Atiku? Should they also cast lots over states in the North?

Back