Politics "Apostle Suleiman Prophesied that Wike will Betray Me"- Governor Amaechi

A

abujagirl

Speaking at the Saint Barth’s Anglican Church, Bera-Ogoni in Gokana LGA of Rivers state, during the thanksgiving by Senator Magnus Ngei Abe, Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State said that Apostle Johnson Suleiman of the Omega Fire Ministries, predicted in 2011 that Nyesom Wike was going to betray him.

The governor claimed that the prophecy was made soon after he recommended Wike who was Chief of Staff, Government House, Port Harcourt for ministerial appointment.

Amaechi said he did not believe the prophecy or even consider it serious as Wike had sworn by the lives of his children that he would never betray him.

The Governor's words,"Senator Magnus Abe said he does not believe in prophesies, but a prophet came and told me not to make Nyesom Wike a minister, because he would betray me. The name of the prophet is Apostle Suleiman. I told the prophet to pray against it.

"When I confronted Nyesom Wike in the presence of Chima Chinye, he swore with his children that he would not betray me. Any man that swears with the lives of his children is a wicked man. He does not appreciate those children at all.

"I am a prophet on my own. I prophesy to people. I told you before that I fasted for 10 months and I saw a lot of things, beyond what the prophet told me.I saw all the things that came to pass in my governorship. In fact, the prophet told me then that I would be governor and after that, these were things that would happen; and I told him that they were already revealed to me, the Governor added.

amaechi3.jpg

Back