Politics Apostle Suleiman Threatens Governor El-Rufai Again - ''your days are numbered''

A

abujagirl

Apostle Johnson Suleiman, Senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministries (OFM), while preaching in his church last Sunday again reigned curses on Nasir El Rufai.

apostle-suleiman.jpg

The Pastor said, ''I am not just running my mouth. In the 1999 constitution, Chapter 4, under the fundamental human rights, section 38th says that everyone has a freedom of thought, conscience and opinion and it says they are very free to exercise their religion either in a community, in public or or in private.

''Public means put your speakers anywhere. So the man is not just going against the scripture. He is going against the nation. He is going against the constitution and he says because he did it in Abuja, nothing happened. He entered a christian community in Kaduna and he says he will destroy life. He will die!''.

“The Herod of Kaduna. Your days are numbered. Churches marked for destruction by an imbecile. A barbarian. A man whose mouth is bigger than is body. He wants to rubbish Christianity and everybody is saying we should take it easy. To hell with everyone. If you hate the church I hate you If you stand against the church I fight you. The Herod of Kaduna, your days are numbered,” he said

Back