Metro Apostle Suleman Gets Honourary Citizenship In US [PHOTOS]

kemi

Social Member
General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has been conferred with ‘Key Of The State of South Carolina’ by the state of South Carolina, United States of America.

In a statement, his media aide, Phrank Shaibu, said the event took place on Wednesday at Faithful Centre Bible Church, Inglewood, California where Apostle Suleman is holding a crusade.

Leader of delegation and Rep. John Richard C. King explained that the honour, the highest given to non-residents of South Carolina, was sequel to approval of the House of Representatives of the State in recognition of Apostle Suleman’s contribution to humanity.

“Apostle Suleman won this highest honor not only because he is noted as a great social worker with outstanding performances in outreach programmes but also his passion for giving without borders.

“Apostle Suleman is so privileged, because there are a lot of people out there who are equally blessed if not more but are not willing to do,” King said.

Responding, the cleric dedicated the award to “God, my wife Lizzy, my church members and all those who have stood by me, I am very grateful”.

See photos below:

CITIZENSHIP SULEMEN 1.jpg

CITIZENSHIP SULMAN 2.jpg
CITIZENSHIP SULEMAN 3.jpeg

Back