The Pond’s Fellowship Program is a partnership between Unilever and Vital Voices, the program brings together and emboldens women leaders of NGOs and businesses who are determined to challenge the status quo. We encourage applications from women driven by values such as compassion, inclusion, and collaboration to apply fresh ideas to transform the way the world approaches pressing social and environmental issues and innovate social change at the community, national and global levels. Vital Voices provides a customized fellowship experience with specialized training, powerful networking relationships, and increased international visibility, allowing women to deepen their impact and leadership abilities.
- All program sessions will be conducted in English and fellows must be able to converse and present fluently in English.
- The applicant must have been working in her existing organization/business for at least 2 years.
- Applicants will be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants must be the lead decision-maker within their company/organization. (i.e. they should be the CEO / President / Managing Director / Owner / Founder etc.)
- Applicants are interested in shaping the community dialogue about leadership and social change in their region and wield the influence necessary to do so.
- Applicants may be from any country, including the U.S.
- Complete and submit this online application.
- Submit a two-minute video at the close of this application
Contact Emily Goldman for more information.
Apply here: Vital Voices Pond Fellowship