Entertainment Are Bracket Gay? Yoriyori Duo Cry Out

Vunderkind

Social Member
The singing duo who came into the limelight with the 'Yoriyori' song have come out to say that they are not gay. There have been allegations that the Bracket boys are gay as they have never been spotted with women in their company. The allegations said the two men were in a relationship with each other.

Speaking with the PUNCH newspaper, the guys have said:

“We did not want to talk about it in public before but I guess we have to. We saw the story and it was a very laughable one. We did not believe it was that serious until one of our uncles called from Enugu. He was even laughing when he asked us. At the end of the day, there are certain things you do not say in public but people should wait till they see us get married. We would not begin to say that we have girlfriends in certain places or who they are. But to clear the air, we are not homosexuals. People that know us know that we are not gays.”

Vast, one of the two, said he is in a relationship with an Ethiopian woman, while Smash said he was still working on certain factors before he would be ready for a relationship.

According to Smash, “I am a proper Igbo man and there are certain things that my people expect from me before I can get married and once those things are cleared, I would look for someone to marry.”

upload_2015-1-10_17-59-43.png

Back