Politics Armoured cars: Jonathan bars Oduah from BASA signing ceremony - Vanguard

siteadmin

Administrator
Embattled Aviation Minister, Princess Stella Oduah, will not be taking part in the historic signing of the Bilateral Air Services Agreement, BASA, with Israel today, Vanguard investigation has confirmed.

Oduah, who had left Nigeria for Israel ahead of Jonathan, is facing a twin-prong probe from the Presidency and the House of Representatives over her role in the acquisition of two overpriced armoured car valued at N225 million.

Source : Vanguard Newspaper

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/...h-basa-signing-ceremony/#sthash.bnNzMTrv.dpuf

stella-12.jpg

Still, he comes off as begrudgingly trying to make a public show of not condoning corruption. He doesn't really behave like what she's done is wrong.

Still, he comes off as begrudgingly trying to make a public show of not condoning corruption. He doesn't really behave like what she's done is wrong.

Let me try and defend the President :)
He did not know she bought the cars, he has put a team together to investigate, the senate are investigating.. that is it. If she did it he cannot save her. He knows that and she knows it. Let us wait and see. If she did not and we have been going crazy with rumours a la the plebgate issue in the UK where a minister resigned, not because he did something wrong, but because of the media pressure, then we have a lot to answer for :)

LOOOOL! Brilliant viewpoint there!

But, in the words of Dan Brown, quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Who will guard the guards? Who will punish the public if we are found to be guilty of trying to force the president's hand?

:confused:

LOOOOL! Brilliant viewpoint there!

But, in the words of Dan Brown, quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Who will guard the guards? Who will punish the public if we are found to be guilty of trying to force the president's hand?

:confused:

Well sometimes it feels like the lunatics have taken over the asylum :) The President is responsible for sacking her if she is found wanting.. so we wait and see. If I were a betting man, I will bet she will not be getting any goats, turkey etc from Arik, Aero, Dana and all the charges under the ministry this Christmas. It will be someone else's turn to take their slice :)

Back