Politics Asari-Dokubo Threatens To Personally Deal With Lai Mohammed

A

abujagirl

Former militant leader, Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, has threatened to personally deal with Lai Mohammed, National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress, APC if he does not get justice in court. PREMIUM TIMES has this story.

Ex-militant and leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, NDPVF, Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, hinted at what appeared a spectre of violence Wednesday, with a threat of lawsuit or “self-help” against Lai Mohammed, the spokesperson of the All Progressives Congress, APC, for claiming he helped transport $9.3 million cash for arms purchase in South Africa.

Speaking to PREMIUM TIMES exclusively Wednesday, Mr. Asari said he will adopt a civilised response to Mr. Mohammed by first suing the APC spokesperson for his remarks. He however warned that should the courts fail to deliver justice, he will resort to self-help by using his hands and any other means to deal with Mr. Mohammed.

“After all the South Africa People have given the names of people on the plane and if by next week we go to court and the court is being manipulated not to give me justice, I will resort to self-help,” he said.
“I have the capacity to resort to self-help. I will not give anybody any apology because if a man has mouth to malign me then I can use what I have to fight for myself.”

Asked to clarify on the nature of self-help, the NDPVF leader said, “When the time comes you will know. The man doesn’t have the right to malign me. If a man has the right to use his mouth and hand to malign me and libel people, and any other man has the right to use his hand and any other means to get justice.” Mr. Asari’s threat followed unsubstantiated claim by the APC listing him as one of two Nigerians who travelled alongside an Israeli, with $9.3m cash, for arms purchase in South Africa.

Click here to read more

SOURCE : #PremiumTimes

#APC #Asari #SouthAfrica

asari dokubo.jpg

Back