Politics At 58 I'm The Most Qualified To Rule Nigeria - Kwankwaso

A

abujagirl

Kano state Governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso of the All Progresssives Congress, APC yesterday stated that he believes that he's the most qualified to rule Nigeria at this point in time.

According to THIS DAY, fielding questions from journalists in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, yesterday shortly before attending the Progressive Governors’ Forum meeting, Kwankwaso said, "There is no doubt that I possess all the necessary political experience and exposure that stand me out of other presidential aspirants of the party if I am given the mandate to lead the party for the next year general election in Nigeria.

"I want to tell you that I am very determined to go the whole hog in my quest to emerge the candidate of the opposition party in the 2015 presidential election. I have contested elections 12 times, I won 11 and lost only one from ward, local government level to state and National Assembly level.

"I believe at age 58 I am the most qualified to rule the country as president for better development".

Do you agree with Kwankwaso? Is he the most qualified to rule Nigeria?

#Kano #Kwara #Kwankwaso #Ilorin

kwankwaso.jpg

Back