Metro Atiku Mocks Nigerian Public Universities - My Secondary School Students are Better Than Them

A

abujagirl

Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has rated Nigerian undergraduates low.

AtikuOfficial-1062x598.jpg

According to Guardian, Atiku described graduates of Nigerian public universities as brainless, saying they cannot communicate in English with the students of his private secondary school, the American University of Nigeria (AUN) Academy.

The former VP reportedly made the statement during his birthday celebration in Yola. He said,
“I was in the University of Zik in Akwa in Anambra State on Wednesday on the invitation of the university. There is no student in public universities that can speak English in an error-free manner like the head boy of my secondary, who just finished addressing us now.

“When the head boy of AUN Academy, Abdullahi Sani, started speaking, I was thinking it is one of the lecturers in AUN, but only for him to introduce himself as the head boy of AUN Academy,” he stated.

Silly rat. What improvements did he make when he was the VP? It's easy to be critical of the govt in place, when in the real sense you're not better off. Sit well. You should polish your 2019 campaign bid with reasoning other then garnishing it with uncouth utterances. Nonsense.

All the teachers in that school and the lecturers in his university all finished from private school right?

Can you imagine..like he's in a better position to voice out that silly statement. Chaiii...Naija don suffer, no be small.

Back