Entertainment Aye Dee: 10 Things to Know About the Man Who Hit Linda Ikeji's Blog

Mr. Aye Dee, the man who came after popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji's blog is one individual who created quite a lot of buzz last week when he launched/initiated the process of shutting down Linda Ikeji's blog and apparently succeeded in getting Google shut down Linda Ikeji's blog on October 8, 2014.

The blog was however suddenly released back to Ikeji despite multiple allegations of plagiarism leveled against her.

Rather than bore you with the story of how the blog was shut down, how fans lamented the seeming tragedy, how Linda Ikeji was at a loss as to how to start from the scratch and how the blog was reactivated, we will look at 10 hard facts about the man, Mr. Aye Dee whom many have given the credit of being the mastermind behind Ikeji's terrifying experience; with a view to demystifying him.

• Mr. Aye Dee is also known as Alex, 1976ad and Aye Dee... but his real name is Mukhtar Alexander Dan'Iyan
  • He is an Africa & Middle East Public Policy and Security Expert and also the Editor-In-Chief, The 15 Past 8 Media Group
  • He is a very informed political analyst
  • He maintains that he did not shut down Linda Ikeji's blog and adds, "...Google did that."
  • Amongst the 55 people he follows on Twitter, Nigerian politician and current Minister of State for Defence, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Musiliu Obanikoro is one of them
  • On the ongoing Ebola crisis, he holds the position that "Liberia is great at exporting Ebola that infects primary health care workers who treat the victim."
  • On October 10, Linda Ikeji followed him on Twitter and he wrote, "Ah ah... @lindaikeji followed me, I shall reciprocate and follow her back... yes, why not." They began following each other after the Linda Ikeji's blog was reactivated. He has 5,527 Followers, Follows 316 Twitter account and had 8.3k Tweets as at the time of writing this
  • He met Linda Ikeji online in 2010 and they became friends
  • In 2011, he (and specified partners) gave Linda Ikeji a gift of a domain name, http://lindaikeji.net
  • From his perspective as an insider, privileged information and job as a security expert, Aye Dee submits that late politician and philanthropist, M.K.O Abiola and late Head of State, General Sani Abacha were poisoned with 'Levofentanyl,' which he said, "leaves No trace."

Please note that during Linda Ikeji's lengthy chat with Aye Dee, she asked the question below pointblank and received the response that follows:

Linda Ikeji: So u asked Google to take my blog down?
Aye Dee: Yes
Aye Dee: I did
Aye Dee: Hate me later...

#AyeDee #Lindaikeji #1976ad #1Past8MediaGroup #LindaIkejiBlog

Aye Dee (right and Linda Ikeji (left).jpg Aye Dee Twitter.jpg Mr. Aye Dee's Tweet.jpg

Aye Dee image on Twitter.JPG

poisonvial (1).jpg
Poison vial

Back