Entertainment Banky W Premieres Short Movie: “A Music Film Experience”

Williamz

upload_2014-12-17_13-23-22.jpeg

Music sensation, Banky W, is set to unveil a new short movie titled “A Music Film Experience” on December 18 at the Genesis Deluxe Cinemas.

Reacting to his decision on the short film premiere, the Empire Mates Entertainment Boss, Bankole Wellington, said: “I feel really blessed knowing how far I’ve come in my career, and I’m excited about how far I still have to go. I’m learning, growing, and expanding my business, and I’m grateful to God and to my fans for affording me the opportunity to live my dreams.

“I’m very eager to finally share the clips I’ve worked so hard on with the world through this event. I hope people enjoy watching them as much as I enjoyed writing, directing and filming. I’m also particularly happy to be able, in my own small way, bring some joy to some of my fans this Christmas.”

“Without them, none of this would be possible and I owe everything to God’s grace and the support that they continuously give me.”

“I promise them that I’m just getting started… 2015 will see me release more music, and do a lot more work writing and directing videos, commercials, and I may start working on my debut feature film soon too. This is only the beginning.”

The popular artiste, Banky W, earlier in the year travelled to New York to study film-making.

The short movie will be Banky’s first after his studies, but his new efforts will first be seen by a selected audience of friends, colleagues, and several others.

Welcome to Bankywood!

Back