Entertainment Banky W Speaks on Beef with Wizkid

Coming on the heels of his alleged fallout with Star Boi act and rave singer, Wizkid, EME (Empire Mates Entertainment) boss and Samsung Africa ambassador, Banky W has bared his mind on the issue saying he remains very proud of the singer and his teeming accomplishments.

In a recent interview granted to Channels TV, Banky W revealed that he no objection to Wizkid's decision to float his own label adding that he has always looked forward to Nigerian artistes growing big enough to launch their own record labels.

"I signed Wiz and he blew up. Now he is doing ‘Star Boi’ (music label) and that is a good thing. It’s not a bad thing… The interesting thing is to allow an artist to renegotiate. Wizkid has earned the right to sit at the table to do what he wants to do and I hope all my artistes are as successful as Wizkid,” he affirmed.

Banky W, however, noted that some individuals had formed the habit of dwelling on negatives.

"I think that people tend to make things a little more negative than they are. Every label executive prays for their artistes to grow to the point when they want to set up their own label and they have the ability to do so. It is a natural progression in music,” he enthused.

Source: Channels TV

#BankyW #Wizkid #EME #EmpireMatesEntertainment #Channelstv

Banky W - Nigerian Bulletin.jpg

Why does this suddenly remind me of Don Jazzy and D'banj? o_O Me thinks Mr. EME is working hard to get over something... :eek: Can't tag Wizkid an ingrate coz he simply looked at his options and took a walk :( - Now i'm wondering what would have happened if 1. There was no Star Boi record and 2. If Wizzy was still an EME soldier :D Hmmmmmmm...o_O

So where was the beef? Time to blame the media again?

No artist will reveal on air that he's beefing another artist. :cool: .

Remember RuggedMan and Eedris? Ruggedy baba said in an interview that he has nothing against Eedris Abdulkarim, yet he yabbed him in his debut single.o_Oo_O

Artistes sha:rolleyes:

Quite an interesting point raised there @e-sugar ;). Sometimes, the bad blood gets very bad :confused::confused::confused: - If i forget every other one, the episode that pitched Reminisce against Vector was wickedly unforgettable. Mr. Vector had some very cruel jabs in his pocket and when he delivered em, i couldn't help but wonder how long he had kept em for :oops::oops: - Completely below the belt!

Quite an interesting point raised there @e-sugar ;). Sometimes, the bad blood gets very bad :confused::confused::confused: - If i forget every other one, the episode that pitched Reminisce against Vector was wickedly unforgettable. Mr. Vector had some very cruel jabs in his pocket and when he delivered em, i couldn't help but wonder how long he had kept em for :oops::oops: - Completely below the belt!

EXACTLY. Some of 'em be writing hate lyrics waiting for the best moment n opportunity to unleash the dragons :cool::cool:;)

Yup! Yup! @e-sugar :):):) - Right on the spot again - Very commercial brand of beef I must say :oops::oops: - Nothing like the East Coast versus West Coast Tupac was involved in; gun-wielding kind of beef :(:(:( - What do you guys make of the endless one between Davido and Wizkid (yet again)?

Yup! Yup! @e-sugar :):):) - Right on the spot again - Very commercial brand of beef I must say :oops::oops: - Nothing like the East Coast versus West Coast Tupac was involved in; gun-wielding kind of beef :(:(:( - What do you guys make of the endless one between Davido and Wizkid (yet again)?

I think it's bull crap. THose guys should just bring guns out and blast each other away. We'll manage IK Dairo and Pasuma. :mad::mad:

Back