Entertainment #BBNaija: I'll Spend The N25million In 1 Week - TBoss Brags

A

abujagirl

Big Brother Naija Housemate TBoss today said she was in the contest for the N25million prize.

Tboss said, ''If you give me that N25million i'll spend it within 1 week. I have people hitting on me that have private jets.''

See video:

Tboss.jpg

@Jules see ur sister wey u wan die for. See wetin she dey plan use d money do.So in my opinion, may she not emerge the winner so that someone that will put the 25 million into good use, I mean proper investment and help people around should win by the grace of God. Tboss is full of herself, Tell those private jet owner's hitting on you to come pick u up on Sunday.... Good riddance

@Jules see ur sister wey u wan die for. See wetin she dey plan use d money do.So in my opinion, may she not emerge the winner so that someone that will put the 25 million into good use, I mean proper investment and help people around should win by the grace of God. Tboss is full of herself, Tell those private jet owner's hitting on you to come pick u up on Sunday.... Good riddance
None of them there will help people. Atleast she'll spend the money on good shoes and slay . Leave my girl alone :rolleyes:

@Jules abeg help me tell ur sister TBoss say shes too braggadocios.. .since she have people like dat hitting on her, then y did she go for d show in the first place?

@Jules abeg help me tell ur sister TBoss say shes too braggadocios.. .since she have people like dat hitting on her, then y did she go for d show in the first place?
Why are you so angry? N25million means a lot to you and it doesn't mean anything to her ,must you vex? She's there to pass time sha.

Why are you so angry? N25million means a lot to you and it doesn't mean anything to her ,must you vex? She's there to pass time sha.
Her mates are passing time on an Island with/without their daddies/Private Jet owners. Abeg, shes still hustling jare, if not she wont be in that house selling market.

Her mates are passing time on an Island with/without their daddies/Private Jet owners. Abeg, shes still hustling jare, if not she wont be in that house selling market.
Stop hating, it's bad for your edges

@Jules - nobody is hating but I don't want to see any crowdfunding campaign later for N25K! It is easy to call the figures especially when you are on social media and TV. The reality is quite different!

As you said, it is a game show and you need to say and do what you need to for your profile.

BTW what ever happened to the sexual assault case?

@Jules - nobody is hating but I don't want to see any crowdfunding campaign later for N25K! It is easy to call the figures especially when you are on social media and TV. The reality is quite different!

As you said, it is a game show and you need to say and do what you need to for your profile.

BTW what ever happened to the sexual assault case?
Apostle Suleiman will dash her 25k if need be. Assault case? Big brother haff die the matter

Back