Entertainment #BBNaija: Why I Didn't Tell Bisola That TTT Is Married - Bassey

A

abujagirl

Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bassey in an exclusive interview with Linda Ikeji TV explains why he never revealed Thin Tall Tony's marital status while in the house.

Bassey.jpg

"Thin Tall Tony and I have known each other for quite a couple of months and I knew (His marital status) but I would like to base my response on the premise that I was not in Big Brother House from the first week. They both were. So I came in ehm in the second week and I already assumed that Introductions were in order. They had already said everything they had to say. Plus I heard from them that the first week they had this open session, were everybody just said things about themselves. So you would assume that everybody knows everybody at that point, I was never put in that spotlight where Bisola or anybody would ask me; "Bassey do you know this, do yo not know this? I didn't know if they spoke about it. They are friends and their friendship is really strong. It wasn't in my place. We spoke a lot, we played a lot but nothing was suggestive of that fact. But like I said, Big Brother is only a game and we cannot judge people based on that."

On whether he found out at any point that Bisola didn't know that Thin Tall Tony was married, Bassey said, "Nope. I respect everybody's privacy, so even if I know a million things about you, if there's no need to say, then why should I bother?"

Back