Entertainment BBNaija: Why I Lied About My Marriage Status - Thin Tall Tony

P

PressRoom

Latest evictee from the Reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, Thin Tall Tony has in a recent interview spoken on why he hid his marital status from the rest of the housemates and why he always nominated Efe for eviction.

On why he 'lied' about his marital status, TTT said: ''First Things First, I made a decision, myself and my wife not to bring my family involved in this. That is one thing, I respect my wife, I respect the decisions and I don’t want to go one step behind. I don’t want to say like there was some kind of feelings.. No, no no.. I keep it the way it is. If I have a contract with you Zinny. I keep it that way.''

upload_2017-3-21_16-18-16.png

On his relationship with Bisola, TTT explained that: ''Everything was the way it way.. It was no acting, It was no emotion. Bisola is more like a little bit of myself. When I party, I party hard. I don’t like the place to be dull. She’s got the lyrics and vibe kinda move and then she moves with it. I also do the same. I might not know the lyrics but I really love to have a good time and i did 100% have fun''

Ttt came out like Gifty, instead of looking for endorsement through all this interviews like the rest ,they are busy defending their lies. Issorit make una kontinue

Back