Business Ben Bruce Begs Osinbajo: Teach Buhari How To Strengthen Naira

P

ProfRem

Senator Ben Murray Bruce, representing Bayelsa East senatorial district has applauded acting President Yemi Osinbajo over the sharp rise in the value of the naira.

Recall that Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo during the National Executive Council meeting held weeks ago ordered the Central Bank governor, Godwin Emefiele to find lasting solution to the troubled currency which hit worst in 2016.

The naira traded to 520 to a dollar on Monday before the CBN adjusted the foreign exchange policy.

In a tweet on Saturday, Bruce said whatever the acting President was doing is working.

He urged Osinbajo to teach ‘his boss’ the magic he has.

bruce Naira.JPG

TRENDING: Naira Appreciates 8.9% To 460 Per Dollar At Parallel Market

Attachments

• brux.JPG
    brux.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 30
What else can one say?..........
This information will be very helpful. Have help a lots of cancer and other terminal health challenges people all over the world, well researched products by best brain all over the world.

Start the year with 'GOOD QUALITY HEALTH' ....................................................

Critical Health Challenges Prevention And Solution…..

Good day. The information will be of tremendous importance to many most especially members……

You do not need to go through all these

Kidney transplant and kidney diseases

Liver transplant and liver diseases

Heart surgery and Heart diseases

Neurosciences

Spine surgery

Trauma care

Internal medicine & Pulmonology

Cancer & Bone Marrow Transplantation

Orthopedics, Joint replacement

* A wise man prevents what a fool cures
* The price of prevention is low but cure is high

Sixty three pages of various testimonies mostly Nigerian

and their phone numbers who had various serious health challenges before click the link bellow.

I AM A CANCER SURVIVOR BY GOD’S GRACE THANK GOD FOR BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS.

DR. REMIGIUS NKEM ASHUKE (Medical Practitioner) LAGOS, NIGERIA

It all started about February 2012 and the first symptoms I started experiencing were non-productive cough and chest pain. I consulted with consultant physicians and ENT surgeons at different hospitals and I was subjected to diverse laboratory investigations, all to no avail. I took several X-rays of the chest and did CT scan of both the chest and the neck. TB tests (acid fast bacill and gene expert), echocardiogram, FNAC (fine needle aspirate cytology) and so on, without anyone being able to make any impression that could suggest what was wrong with me. The cancer had already metastasized to other parts of my body while those investigations were being done.

On 20th June 2013, I was rushed to LASUTH (Lagos State Teaching Hospital) medical emergency on account of severe breathlessness at about 7am. I was given emergency medications to relieve the breathlessness and from my arrival here, I began to make use of artificial oxygen which I was on for one full month, while I was being investigated by different medical teams. Within that period, I was placed on anti-TB drugs following a mentuex test that was carried out on me, which came out positive within durations of 16 minutes.

It was when I was taken to theatre for bronchoscopy and mediasthnoscopy that the cardio-thoracid team discovered the massive metastatic tumor that had obstructed my trachea at the lower third of the trachea. I was then referred to EKO hospital Ikeja for radiotherapy, I had seven courses of radiotherapy at the hospital and I had six courses of chemotherapy at LASUTH. There was a time my platelet count dropped to one (1) and I was losing blood through my nostrils, mouth and I was urinating frank red blood. It was while I was receiving chemotherapy that a doctor friend of mine (Dr. Emmanuel Nsofor) brought Bell Supreme Immune Booster and Japanese Green Tea to me and I began to use them. It was from that moment that I stopped breaking down after every course of chemotherapy and I began to feel strong within in spite of my wasted exterior.
Having realized the efficacy of Bell Products, I started using Curcumin 2000X as well.

Apart from strengthening my immunity and helping me to recover from CANCER OF THE LUNGS. I have not been sick since one year ago that I started using the products inspite of the fact that I used to suffer so often from malaria before my contact with Bell Products. I sincerely thank God Who made it possible for DR THEO ANUCHA MD/CEO of Bell Lifestyle to bring the products to Nigeria.

TESTIMONY OF NATUROPATH

I am Roman Deguenon, Staff of BCEAO Bank, I was suffering from pain on my back at the vertebra since more than 10 years. It was paining me extremely and when I started I must suffer through for many hours. I went from Clinic to clinic, from doctor to doctor in vain. The pain was becoming atrocious and unbearable. Finally, I was obliged to adopt the bet lambo abdominal. I couldn’t seat down for long time neither stand up for long time. I was convicted to do movement only with car.

Then one day, somebody directed me to centre of Naturopath –NGO BT- I went there and the miracle was done for me. The manager of the centre prescribed 2 BOTTLE OF SHARK CARTILAGE and before I finished the first bottle, I felt that my pains disappeared. When I finished 2 bottles, I did not feel anything again. Nowadays I don’t feel pain again at the point that I can use machine for my movement something that I couldn’t imagine in the past few months. Bell Shark Cartilage really saved me from pains. Many patients got relief by using Bell Shark Cartilage and we received multitude of testimonies for it.

As a Manager of the centre of natural health, I think in my own opinion that Bell Shark Cartilage is the best food supplements because of several positive results (and sometimes spectacular) we get from patients after their use.

Sabina NASS (229) 96 10 29 72 - Cotonou

Bell products will take care of ………………….

The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..

Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888

Or 08051400850 07031998888

Solution is

For more information, visit

Or shorten form

goo.gl/xM6Olk

Back