Politics Ben Bruce Faults President Buhari's Position on Forex

P

ProfRem

The Common Sense, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce has criticised the insensitive of President Buhari not to allow the CBN provide foreign exchange to Nigerians studying abroad or people going on medical trips.

Buhari in an interview with Al Jazeerah which went viral yesterday said due to the present economic situation, his government will not continue providing Foreign exchange for some sets of individuals...

See Bruce's reaction:

bru.JPG

Attachments

• brux.JPG
    brux.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 80
What are those courses we don't offer? Who will tell this man that political campaign is over? Where is his #BuyNAijaToGrowTheNaira? What an irony?

I agree with the Senator. There are many courses Nigerian schools don't offer, besides this is education we are talking about, without getting the knowledge of those who know better than us how can we develop and "catch up"? I don't think any Nigerian school is listed among the top 1000.

I laugh! At first, second or third degree level, sir? This country is great. It should not be underrated, please. Our education is sound, though faced with a lot of hiccups. The negative aspects attract more interest because people love sensationalism. Moreover, sir how many Nigerians are abroad studying those esoteric courses compared to those studying marketing and music? It's mind boggling the amount spent on foreign education as given by the chairman of Vice Chancellors forum.

What are the courses and how relevant are they to our environment, please? Waiting for the list.
Even in computer technology alone there are over 20 specialized courses that I know that are not offered. Nobody is belittling Nigeria am only saying we still have a lot to learn from the western world.

@Alabi u don't need to argue this way you just need to call for a reform in our education I personally did a degree in computer science from a federal university in my home country which I couldn't touch a keypad because the lab was having 50 computers for over 300 students when I went for my msc overseas I had to go and do a certificate course in computer before starting my normal program so we still have a long way to go but going overseas is not the solution but urgent reformation of our education system

@rendex, correct, sir. You see, the maxim in law is "who alleges, proves it." Some people just love making wild and sweeping allegations. Academics don't like this, so you pressurize to make people responsible for their assertions.

Back