Politics Ben Bruce, Kashamu, 10 Other Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase

P

ProfRem

The Senate Committee on Works on Thursday recommended an increase in the pump price of petrol from N145 to N150 for the implementation of the proposed National Roads Fund (NRF).

A copy of the report obtained by Daily Trust Newspaper revealed that 12 out of the 15 members of the committee have endorsed it.

Senators who endorsed the report are

1. Senators Gaya,
2. Clifford Ordia,
3. Barnabas Gemade,
4. Mao Ohuabunwa,
5. Bukar Abba Ibrahim,
6. Ben Bruce,
7. Gilbert Nnaji,
8. Abubakar Kyari,
9. Ibrahim Danbaba,
10. Mustapha Bukar,
11. Sani Mustapha and
12. Buruji Kashamu.

senateNG.jpg

Those whose signatures were not appended on the report are"

1. Senators Olusola Adeyeye
2. Biodun Olujimi and
3. Ahmad Ogembe.

The report has been distributed to senators.

Under the sources of revenue for the National roads fund, the committee recommended as follows, “fuel levy of N5 chargeable per litre on any volume of petrol and diesel products imported into Nigeria and on locally refined petroleum products”.

This recommendation is coming a year after President Muhammadu Buhari raised the pump price of fuel from N87 to N145 per litre.

Imagine a litre of fuel from #87 to #145.....and they are now talking of increasing it to #150, well i dont blame them cause they have all it takes but "IS WELL"

Imagine a litre of fuel from #87 to #145.....and they are now talking of increasing it to #150, well i dont blame them cause they have all it takes but "IS WELL"
they don't even have what it takes to live up to that demand, it is simply because they are using allowances from the government not their own salary. They have car allowance, house allowance, food allowance, wardrobe allowance, etc. So it is not their money but our own.

they don't even have what it takes to live up to that demand, it is simply because they are using allowances from the government not their own salary. They have car allowance, house allowance, food allowance, wardrobe allowance, etc. So it is not their money but our own.
How can we stop them?

How can we stop them?
There is power in opinion poll/survey. When they came up with the extortion idea of data charge increment, opinion poll on radio, newspapers, social media and everywhere forced the government to cancel the policy unannounced. Let us talk the talk. Talk your own mek I talk my own mek 9ja better.

Back