Entertainment BenTV Awards: Toyin Aimakhu Wins Best Actress Award

Williamz

upload_2014-12-12_14-55-49.jpeg

Famous Yoruba movie actress Toyin Aimakhu walked away with two awards in the recently held BenTV Awards in Lagos.

The Nollywood actress won awards for the ‘Best Actress’ and ‘Best Movie.’

The Edo state born actress posted appreciation messages on her Instagram page after winning the awards.

Here is Toyin Aimakhu post as it appeared on her Instagram page:

‘All thanks to GOD(my helper my counsellor my leader my everything ) my husband@adeniyijohnson(my small god my daddy my betterhalf my all in all my hero my heartbeat my sunshine my jackiechan) my fans (my lovers my best friends fans I count on anytime and day) @bentv_awards thanks for this I’m super excited..

And a super shout out to @chelsdomm for this wonderful simple and classy dress you are just the best and to my darling @tennycoco thanks for this makeup thanks for making me look good…my glam squad r da bomb.. #superfans #bestfans #adorablefans #handsomefans #prettyfans #loyalfans#sweetestfans #dedicatedfans #faithfulfans #intelligentfans you guy are just the best hv got the best fans in the world jare..I’m happy so happy…’

The first edition of the BenTV awards was held recently in Oriental Hotel Lagos, and was hosted by comedian A.Y.

Back