Politics Benue: Gov. Suswam Promises Completion of Ongoing Projects Before 2015

L

LequteMan

Gov. Gabriel Suswam on Thursday while inaugurating the N4.9 billion 45.14km Tor Donga-Zaki Biam road in Katsina-Ala LGA assured citizens of the state that he would complete all projects initiated by his administration before leaving office.

“I will not hand over any uncompleted projects to my successor in 2015; all projects initiated by my administration will be completed before the end of my second term.

“We are rural people supporting a rural party PDP; the only way to reach across our esteemed supporters is by providing water and electricity and access roads in the rural areas, to improve their standard of living.

Suswam appealed to politicians in the country to endear the electorate with their works rather than fake promises which were never fulfilled.

“It is so painful that today in Benue, Nigerian politicians are known as liars, the electorate has lost faith in politicians as a result of numerous unfulfilled promises they made during campaigns.

“We are bold to say that we have fulfilled all our campaign promises to our electorate in the state.”

images

Back