Metro Bet 9ja Set For Launch

KemiO

header_logo.png

Bet 9ja, one of the biggest odd sports betting company in Nigeria is to be made public on September 5th in Lagos.

The Chief Executive Officer of the sports betting company Mr. Ayo Ojuroye said that the sporting company is ranked as the best sports betting company in Nigeria due to the fact that the people involved have immense experience such as foreign technical partners with over 100 years experience in first class service.

He added that the company is registered with the national lottery board and the Lagos lottery commission and already has outlets at Alaba, Orile, Mushin, Lagos Island, Ikeja, Ikorodu and Sango Otta.

They've been in operation for like six months now so they are formally launching the company to the public by september.

Again, pardon my confusion: are if they have been operating, and now they are launching for the public, who were they operating for previously?

By 'set for launch", and by 'made public", do you mean they are now selling their shares?
Potential shareholder alert!!

Again, pardon my confusion: are if they have been operating, and now they are launching for the public, who were they operating for previously?
Nice kestion. My thoughts?
I think the company has been online for a while but haven't been known publicly. "Set for launch" and "made public" to me mean a massive advertisement campaign. They intend to bombard the social media, the radio, etc.

Potential shareholder alert!!

Nice kestion. My thoughts?
I think the company has been online for a while but haven't been known publicly. "Set for launch" and "made public" to me mean a massive advertisement campaign. They intend to bombard the social media, the radio, etc.
thanks Lequite for expantiating. i too i'm learning.

Back