Entertainment Beverly Naya - I'll Have Sex Before Marriage to Test My Husband's Capability

A

abujagirl

In a recent interview with Genevieve magazine, Beverly Naya talked about life, love and relationships.

beverly.jpg

On abstinence from sex before marriage, the young actress said she will have sex before marriage to test her man’s sexual capability.

Beverly said, ''I understand s3x before marriage. You don’t want to end up with someone who gives you bad sex. I can respect a guy’s decision to abstain, but why? I get it for religious reasons.

''Ideally, I would love to abstain but I don’t want to be in a situation where the guy is impotent or can’t please me. I will resent him.”

In a recent interview with Genevieve magazine, Beverly Naya talked about life, love and relationships.

View attachment 90540

On abstinence from sex before marriage, the young actress said she will have sex before marriage to test her man’s sexual capability.

Beverly said, ''I understand s3x before marriage. You don’t want to end up with someone who gives you bad sex. I can respect a guy’s decision to abstain, but why? I get it for religious reasons.

''Ideally, I would love to abstain but I don’t want to be in a situation where the guy is impotent or can’t please me. I will resent him.”
Abeg!!!! This is TMI

Back