Metro Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Flouts Bail Condition [See PHOTO]

kemi

Social Member
The leader of the Independent Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has disobeyed one of the conditions attached to his bail.

fayose kanu.PNG

Trial Justice Binta Nyako Federal High Court, Abuja said her decision to release Kanu on bail was based on health grounds and stated as part of bail conditions that the Biafra leader must not be in a crowd exceeding 10 persons.

However, shortly after his release, he posed for picture in a crowd more than 10.

See photos below:
kanu crowd.PNG

No one is seeing this. When the govt hook him up again, the Eastern part will cry for seccession

Binta Nyako should go and say that to her thief husband that bankrupt a state. She knows the law but she doesn't know how to advice her thief husband on how to avoid authority stealing. Justices my foot. Rubbish. That's why this country will never work. She has no moral justifications to try anybody because her husband looted public fund

Binta Nyako should go and say that to her thief husband that bankrupt a state. She knows the law but she doesn't know how to advice her thief husband on how to avoid authority stealing. Justices my foot. Rubbish. That's why this country will never work. She has no moral justifications to try anybody because her husband looted public fund

She is a judge. She has the moral and legal justification to try anybody that is brought to her presence.

What proof do you have to the fact that her husband is corrupt?

He knows his rights so no one can teach home that. Those orders are forms of express denial and a bondage kind of. There are orders easily made/given than its implementation. His parent, siblings, wife, inlaw and IPOB stakeholders are more than 10 already, so, tell me, won't he meeting them? Those orders ought to be appealed.

He knows his rights so no one can teach him that. Those orders are forms of express denial and a bondage kind of. There are orders easily made/given than its
implementation. His parent, siblings, wife, inlaw and IPOB stakeholders are more than 10 already, so, tell me, won't he meeting them? Those orders ought to be appealed.

Back