Entertainment Big Brother Africa Latest: 3 More Housemates Unveiled to Make 6

Last week, Big brother Africa unveiled the first three housemates for the 2014 edition of the show (tagged Big Brother Hotshots); Butterphly, Alusa and Ellah and has interestingly unveiled three more; Kacey Moore, Laveda and JJ to make a total of 6 housemates so far.

The kick off date for Big Brother Hotshots remains Sunday, October 5, 2014 following the fire outbreak that razed the former Big Brother House.
Below are the profiles of the latest housemates:

Kacey Moore (Ghana) - 29
Born in Accra, Kacey Moore is a married poet and songwriter, with a daughter. He enjoys Banku and Okro stew and says his favourite books are the Bible, the dictionary, and the thesaurus! Kacey Moore also likes the music of Usher and Lauryn Hill. He describes himself as a 'go-getter,’ as well as punctual, a leader, a creator and a voice’. His favourite quality, punctuality. It is important to him in both himself and others.
He entered Big Brother Hotshots as a business decision, seeking exposure to the rest of the world. Kacey Moore promises viewers ‘a real person with no fake side.’ If he wins the grand prize, he’ll buy houses for his wife and mother and set up a recording studio so he can record and release his own album under his own label.

Laveda (Tanzania) - 23
The Bachelor of Arts & Social Sciences graduate Laveda was born in Dar Es Salaam. She’s single and describes herself as ‘eccentric, loving, caring, simple and fun.’ Laveda is the eldest of three children and has a younger brother and sister. She says her mom is her role model, because she has moulded her over the years and inspired her in different ways ‘through the struggles and joy of life.’ Laveda says her favourite foods are pasta and minced meat, and prawns. She loves to read John Grisham novels and enjoys the music of Shakira, D’Banj, Miriam Makeba, P-Square, Rihanna, Beyonce, Tiwa Savage, Yvonne Chaka Chaka and Brenda Fassie. She’s a mean entertainer herself - she plays the saxophone, sings, acts and dances and thinks she’d make a ‘potential’ presenter. Laveda’s favourite movies include The Notebook, Titanic and Avatar.
She entered Big Brother Hotshots to be a role model and act as a voice for Africa’s youth. Laveda says that viewers can expect ‘massive entertainment’ from her and that if she wins, she’ll give her mom some money, ‘surprise disadvantaged children,’ travel and invest the rest.

JJ (Zimbabwe) - 23
JJ calls himself ‘an entertainer’ on the back of his work as a ‘singer, rapper, actor, songwriter and director.’ His inspiration behind entering Big Brother Hotshots is the platform the show provides. ‘It’s a necessary foundation for me to be able to produce my own music even if I don’t win the money,’ he says. He says that viewers can expect to be entertained, and that they’ll also have a gym partner every morning. If he wins the money, he’ll fix up his parents’ house, invest in his career by working on his first international album and give some money to charity. JJ loves Italian and Japanese food. His favourite book is Shakespeare’s 'Macbeth' and his favourite TV show is Elementary. His favourite musicians are JP Cooper, Stevie Wonder, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West and MiCasa’s J.Something. His all-time favourite films are 300, The Vow and American Gangster, with his favourite actor, Denzel Washington.
He believes that the best thing about Africa is that ‘the people are all full of life.’ His favourite place in Zimbabwe is Inyaga, and outside it, Manchester in England, ‘home of the greatest football club and where I found my feet and my passion’, he says.

#BigBrotherAfrica9 #BigBrotherHotshots #BigBrotherHousemates2014 #BigBrotherAfricaNigeria

Kacey Moore - BBA.jpg
Kacey Moore
Laveda - BBA.jpg
Laveda
JJ - BBA.jpg
JJ
Ellah.jpg
Ellah
Butterphly.jpg
Butterphly
Alusa.jpg
Alusa