Entertainment Big Brother Africa: Tayo Faniran Receives $350,000 from Warri-based Billionaire Ayiri Emani

Williamz

tayo faniran.jpg

In the recently concluded Big Brother Africa Hotshots Idris Sultan from Tanzania emerged as the winner beating Nigeria’s Tayo Faniran to the number one spot and leaving millions of Nigerians with a sour taste of cheat.

However, a Warri-based billionaire Ayiri Emani has risen up to the challenge of the organizers of Big Brother Africa by rewarding Nigeria’s Tayo Faniran with a mouthwatering $350,000.

Emani ensured that Tayo earned more than Idris Sultan who walked away with $300,000 for emerging the winner.

The CEO of A&E Petrol and A&E Group of companies, Emani have been generous to several Nigerian artistes in the past.

In 2010, Emani handed 2face idibia a brand new Range Rover and N20million for his wedding.

In 2012, Durella received a Prado from the Warri-based billionaire.

Do you think it’s already time for Christmas gift season in Nigeria? Or did Emani actually felt Tayo was cheated?

Share your thoughts with us!

So the money shouldn't ve been given to the BBA runner up?
In my opinion no. He went into a competition and lost. I am sure he has a great career ahead of him with the publicity from the show.

Maybe he is now the brand ambassador for Ayiri Emani

Um..the man had money to give out. He gave it to someone who will probably use it for something good. Trying to give the masses something back like you said might not work well.

To do that he'll have to involve the govt. Govt agencies are full of corruption and will misappropriate the money.

That's why most European bodies aren't really giving to Africa

But will those things give him airplay on ALL entertainment channels? I hear he's the same guy who sponsored 2Face Idibia's wedding, so we probably have an idea where he likes to 'invest.'

"MY MONEY, MY RULES"

Back