Metro Bishop Oyedepo: I Feel Good When People Say I Use Church Money To Fly, Maintain Private Jets

L

LequteMan

Bishop David Oyedepo has stated that he feels good when accused of flying private jets and maintaining them with church’s money.

He stated this in an interview with the Education Explorer when quizzed if the allegation that he uses church money to main his jets trouble him.

“I feel very good. It’s an opinion. Let me tell you what my understanding of persecution is; it’s simply an opinion harshly expressed. And everybody has a right to his opinion.

“People who are walking in the truth are hardly bothered when things are said negatively about them because they have nothing to hide. The truth is I have never felt it, some say it’s not human, but I have not. I can’t be wasting my time trying to reply lies because I have too many things to do.

“They are doing their work, let me be doing my work too and before they wake up in the morning, I’ve done the next one, so, it doesn’t matter. My idea of it is that, in a football match, you have only 22 people playing with thousands of spectators.

“And that is the way it is in the journey of life. In every field, you find just few players and many spectators, multitudes. If we don’t know where to place opinions, they will displace us.

Attachments

• Bishop-David-Oyedepo-360x225.jpg
    Bishop-David-Oyedepo-360x225.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 23
Back