Metro Bishop Oyedepo Reveals How His Adopted Son Was Rusticated From Covenant University

M

mrsam

The Chancellor of Covenant University, Bishop Oyedepo has spoken on how his adopted son was rusticated from the university sometime ago.

While being interviewed by reporters, he stated that that the school has zero tolerance for malpractices and whoever is found culpable will be punished irrespective of social status

''Examination malpractice culminates in summary dismissal from our system, we cannot be raising people who will deal with corruption and are corrupt themselves.

Examination malpractice at 500 level, no mercy! We are convinced that he has been doing it since 100 level otherwise there would not be need to do it at 500 level, and we have a psychological basis for that.

There is no way you will go for examination malpractice at 500 level in Engineering, if you have been passing your exams since 100 level. So we are also out to sanitize the intellectual platform of our nation.

I must say this; Governors have come to pick their children from our campus. The daughter of our first Vice-Chancellor was rusticated from the University for one year, my adopted son was thrown out for one year at Covenant, so there is no white cow in the system and that makes everybody shake and fear

If I must mention it, one of our former Presidents had a relation that had a son rusticated and called me, I said I am sorry, I do not get involved, please talk to the Vice- Chancellor. He said can I have his number, I said no and we are still friends. Because the moment you make rules and you abide by the rules yourself, everybody is forced to follow, and that is what we are trying to do.

Attachments

• oyedepo.jpg
    oyedepo.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 28
Back