Boko Haram and Nigeria FG - Did They Declare Ceasefire?

Temitope

Temitope Akinola
There are media reports this evening that the Nigeria Military and Boko Haram has agreed on a ceasefire. This was said to be due to a meeting between the principal private secretary to President Goodluck Jonathan, Hassan Tukur, the President of Chad and an acclaimed secretary of Boko Haram, Danladi Ahmadu.

Is this an end to Boko Haram insurgency in Nigeria? will Boko Haram stop throwing bombs and killing Nigerians?

@Vunderkind @Lequte @curator @Samod Biobaku @Jules

The Boko Haram has made its request clear and they haven't shifted grounds ever since so i'm seriosly wondering what details of this ceasefire contains. I don't see Boko Haram giving in. Looks like they're plotting sumfin really big.

Why is this happening now?. I believe this has everyething to do with the upcoming elections.

What baffles me most is the venue for the meeting and how such a meeting was conveyed. So Boko Haram has a face.

Does the government meal to tell me that representatives of Boko Haram and representatives from the government converged in the same venue for a meeting. Please, who chose the venue of this suspicious meeting? Boko Haram or Jonathan's boys? Boko Haram agreeing to a ceasefire is one news flash I would rather place in a glass box and watch like a 3D movie.

Does the government meal to tell me that representatives of Boko Haram and representatives from the government converged in the same venue for a meeting. Please, who chose the venue of this suspicious meeting? Boko Haram or Jonathan's boys? Boko Haram agreeing to a ceasefire is one news flash I would rather place in a glass box and watch like a 3D movie.
Seriously. Maybe Dokubo was speaking the truth after all, this is all a scam- a propaganda to draw the attention of the public for a specific purpose.

More still on the way, I believe. I don't trust these people, at allll

Back