Metro Bomb Blast Rocks University of Maiduguri

A

abujagirl

Two Suicide bombers attacked the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) around 1am on Saturday.

bomb explosion.jpg

A source who spoke to THE CABLE said “A male and female suicide bomber struck at the mechanical works department of the university.''

A soldier and security guard were reportedly killed in the attack. No official statement has been issued on the blast.

Kai! I could remember when I was a small girl. I used to listen to news on radio with my father. I used to pity the countries that experience constant bomb blast cos I have never heard that it happened in Nigeria back then but now, it happens often in my country.
Muslim is evil. I keep saying it.

Kai! I could remember when I was a small girl. I used to listen to news on radio with my father. I used to pity the countries that experience constant bomb blast cos I have never heard that it happened in Nigeria back then but now, it happens often in my country.
Muslim is evil. I keep saying it.
Please Sandra Islam isn't evil. They are not Muslim, they something else claiming or hiding in the name of our religion. And please if they are Muslims why are they killing us putting bombs in both mosques and churches?

Please Sandra Islam isn't evil. They are not Muslim, they something else claiming or hiding in the name of our religion. And please if they are Muslims why are they killing us putting bombs in both mosques and churches?
I supposed to ask you or some other Muslim that question.
Muslim isn't evil, oh yes. Have you ever wondered why there are conflict in almost all the Muslim countries of the world? How many of the Christian countries are as violent as Muslim countries? The teachings Islam gives are not straight at all.

Back