Entertainment Bracket: Gay Couple or Music Group?

Williamz

Do you know the girlfriend of either Vast or Smash of Bracket music group? Millions of Nigerian music fans would bet the answer is NO!

Rumours have been flying around lately that the two friends are probably gay couple. And so many people seem to believe they may be the first Nigerian music group gay couple.

However, in a recent interview with Punch, the two artistes denied been gay and claimed they have been keeping their relationships away from public affairs.

According to the duo, “We did not want to talk about it in public before but I guess we have to. We saw the story and it was a very laughable one.

"We did not believe it was that serious until one of our uncles called from Enugu. He was even laughing when he asked us."

"At the end of the day, there are certain things you do not say in public but people should wait till they see us get married. We would not begin to say that we have girlfriends in certain places or who they are."

"But to clear the air, we are not homosexuals. People that know us know that we are not gays.”

Vast defended hinself by saying: “I have somebody and when I am ready, people would go with me to Ethiopia to get married.”

While Smash also said: “I am a proper Igbo man and there are certain things that my people expect from me before I can get married and once those things are cleared, I would look for someone to marry.”

If Vast's girlfriend is really an Ethiopian, we all know Ethiopians are not invisible, and he can prove it by showing the world her photo.

Smash is not the only Igbo male artiste in Nigeria. So many other artistes from the eastern part of the country flaunt their girlfriend even before marriage.

Its time for Bracket to come out publicly like Elton John did recently in England to wed his gay partner.

Attachments

• 1420907396790.jpg
    1420907396790.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 95
Back