Politics Breaking: Tambuwal Finally Dumps PDP For APC

A

abujagirl

Speaker of the house of representatives, Aminu Tambuwal has officially dumped the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP for the All Progressives Congress, APC.

According to THE CABLE, the defection took place in Sokoto during a high powered meeting with APC Chieftains. There are reports that some PDP lawmakers in the house of representatives will join him in the APC.

Meanwhile, Tambuwal is expected to formally announce his defection tomorrow on the floor of the house of representatives.

More details later.....

#Tambuwal #PDP #APC #Sokoto

TAMBUWAL A.JPG

Good news. He'll catch cold in the APC, i can bet on it just like i can bet on the fact that Ribadu is currently catching cold in the PDP [USERGROUP=4]@Senior Curators[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=2]@Personal account[/USERGROUP]

Good news. He'll catch cold in the APC, i can bet on it just like i can bet on the fact that Ribadu is currently catching cold in the PDP [USERGROUP=4][USERGROUP=4]@Senior Curators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=2][USERGROUP=2]@Personal account[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]

Pop corn, dim lights - Well would be interesting if he wants to be president as well.

It seem we've all forgotten that Tambuwal was actually the APC candidate for the PDP speaker slot of the House of Rep. Tambuwal wasn't the original choice of PDP and no wonder he always had a soft spot for APC. @curator... He won't want to go head to head with Buhari, I guess he's leaving PDP because he probably sensed there is nothing more for him in the party and if providence allows APC to seize the central power, there'll be a lot for him to gain there.

APC ,PDP, its still the same cloth they are all cut from. The cloth of crappy politics. i would be saying hurrah if it was actually a party that will foster change.

APC ,PDP, its still the same cloth they are all cut from. The cloth of crappy politics. i would be saying hurrah if it was actually a party that will foster change.
Exactly! ...For what shall we say if on December 17, he suddenly announces his crossing over back to the PDP saying what all Nigerian politicians say? Let the cross-carpeting continue.

Back