Politics Buhari Belongs to His Uncle Mamman Daura, Not "Everybody" and "Nobody"- Ally

L

LequteMan

Lawal Idris has been an ally of president Muhammadu Buhari for four decades. According to him, the president belongs to his uncle, Mamman Daura.

During his inauguration speech in 2015, Buhari got the attention of the whole nation when he said he "belonged to everybody and nobody". Two years later, the President is on medical "exile" (according to unhappy Nigerians) and has refused to address the nation.

Speaking in an interview published by Daily Trust, Lawal Idris said he is in the know.

"Buhari knows I know and Mamman knows I know. I am an insider not an outsider", he claimed.

"Number one, when Buhari was sworn-in, he swore by the Qur’an that he would be fair and we believed him. He said he belonged to no one but I knew he belong to Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari and Mamman are failed bankers and failed industrialists. As at 29 November, 2016, Abba was still a Director of Exxon Mobil; Abba is Buhari’s Chief of Staff, he is a member of the Board of Directors of NNPC what a super brainy, workaholic?

"And Abba is Mamman’s poodle; whatever Abba is doing, it is Mamman that controls it. I know it and they know that I know it and they know me very well", he added.

Attachments

• buhari london.jpg
    buhari london.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 11
Back