Politics Buhari Expects Nothing From Kaduna Attack Investigation Because Chibok Girls Are Still Missing

A

abujagirl

General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), former Head of State and a national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has said that he doesn't expect much from the investigation of the Kaduna bomb blast that was targeted at him if over 300 Chibok girls were still missing more than three months after abduction.

VANGUARD reported that during an interview session with a leading Hausa newspaper, Rariya in Abuja, Buhari said, "you are asking me of progress. Have you forgotten that over 200 girls are missing for over three months now and nothing has happened? Ok.

"I know I’m a former Head of State and I decided to be in politics of opposition. Imagine your daughter being among the missing girls. So to come and talk to me about a near-death situation while over 200 children are still missing is insensitive. I do not expect anything to come out of the investigation into the attack on me, honestly".

#Buhari #Vanguard #APC #Chibok

buhari.jpg

Back