Politics Buhari, Go To Daura And Rest, Don't Send Yourself To An Early Grave - Fayose

L

LequteMan

Ekiti state's governor Ayodele Fayose on Wednesday called on President Muhammadu Buhari to go to his hometown in Katsina state and rest instead of stressing himself out at Aso Rock.

In a press release from his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi, Fayose said Buhari should resign if he want to live long.

“If not for our efforts Buhari wouldn’t have returned now. Buhari is sick and tired and even his physical appearance betrayed this and he needs to go home and rest.

“Today, they have cancelled the Federal Executive Council meeting. You cannot hide the truth forever, it will reveal itself someday. You cannot continue to deceive Nigerians.

“Every word that has come out of my mouth before the President’s return, I have no apology for them. President Buhari was indeed in coma and one of those who visited him said his recovery is a miracle, that shows that he was indeed very sick.

“Let Buhari go back to Daura and rest. Don’t send him to early grave. Buhari is not old enough to be my father, my mother is older than Buhari, he cannot be my father, he can only be my uncle. I am close to 60. I stand by all I have said about the President. We are glad he is back, but don’t over flog him.

“I am not a sycophant and I stand to speak for Nigeria. Somebody must be able to speak on behalf of the poor masses. This was how they deceived us during the time of Yar’Adua. I am not a hypocrite and I will never be one. This country deserves a very healthy person. The office of the president is not for a sick man. The president is tired and should be allowed to resign and go and rest,” he said.

fayose meme.jpg

Back