Metro Buhari is An Enemy of Igbo Race – Nnamdi Kanu’s Father

kemi

Social Member
Father to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, HRM (Eze) Israel Okwu Kanu, has declared President Muhammadu Buhari as an enemy of Igbo people because he (Buhari) allegedly harbours hatred against people of the South East.

kanu parent a.jpg

The monarch made the declaration while reacting to a question on how he will regard the President now that Kanu has been released with regards to Buhari’s initial disposition to the agitator.

Speaking with The Sun, the traditional ruler said, “I wouldn’t say enemy of the family, but that of the Igbo race because I have never seen this type of hatred of a people before. Court will rule to set a person free and the president who is supposed to be the father of all will say no, making a mockery of the judiciary in the process.”

On withdrawing the charges leveled against the Director of Radio Biafra, he said, “Why not, did they get any gun or knife from Nnamdi? It was his mouth he used in talking and since we have freedom of speech in the country, I don’t think he has committed any crime that will warrant him being tried in court.

“It was because they have nothing substantial against him that they are trying to bring masked men as witnesses against him, God forbid. I am appealing to the Federal Government to set Nnamdi free by withdrawing all the charges, because he has not come to kill anybody.”

nigeria is a country where the rule of law do not prevail under the adminstration of an old dictator called buhari, that's why our leader nnamdi kanu labell this nigeria a zoo country. But in all case biafra wil eventually actuallise

I think Ndi Igbo are enemies to each. They create enmity and division among themselves. They have no unitary goal. I am one but I doubt the possibility of the realization of their agitation. Ndi Igbo should create unity among themselves.
How is it possible that three brothers will be struggling over one thing and each of them blaming the holder of not giving them what is their due. I marvel that in all this agitation of freedom that there are three groups: MASSOB, IPOB and Ohaneze. The course you are fighting is good, but why not come home rebuild the house first. Esi n' ulo ama nma is your popular adage.
Come to think of it, come 2019 election, the Yoruba will present one candidate and their votes will go to vote him alone. Hausa will present one candidate and vote him alone. And Ndi Igbo will have like 10 candidates for presidency. Their votes will be divided among the 10. Now, tell me why an Igbo man will become president in this country.
Why can't Ndi Igbo present one candidate and every Igbo man and woman will vote him or her. If this is done, Ndi Igbo be will at a better position to get what they want. If not the protesters may be dispating their energy and some losing their lives for unrealisable dream.
Just think twice. You can share it until it reaches the least Igbo person.

I think Ndi Igbo are enemies to each. They create enmity and division among themselves. They have no unitary goal. I am one but I doubt the possibility of the realization of their agitation. Ndi Igbo should create unity among themselves.
How is it possible that three brothers will be struggling over one thing and each of them blaming the holder of not giving them what is their due. I marvel that in all this agitation of freedom that there are three groups: MASSOB, IPOB and Ohaneze. The course you are fighting is good, but why not come home rebuild the house first. Esi n' ulo ama nma is your popular adage.
Come to think of it, come 2019 election, the Yoruba will present one candidate and their votes will go to vote him alone. Hausa will present one candidate and vote him alone. And Ndi Igbo will have like 10 candidates for presidency. Their votes will be divided among the 10. Now, tell me why an Igbo man will become president in this country.
Why can't Ndi Igbo present one candidate and every Igbo man and woman will vote him or her. If this is done, Ndi Igbo be will at a better position to get what they want. If not the protesters may be dispating their energy and some losing their lives for unrealisable dream.
Just think twice. You can share it until it reaches the least Igbo person.
Yes

Back