Politics Buhari Predicts Victory For Self, Sends Message To Opposition Ahead of 2019

P

ProfRem

President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday said he will still win an election in Kano State because of the overwhelming reception he got at the start of his two-day visit.

The president spoke when he paid homage to the Emir of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II in his palace.

“I am overwhelmed by the reception the people of Kano offered to me. This has indicated that I can still win an election in Kano. The people of Kano are aware of the tremendous jobs we did on security and agriculture,” Buhari said.

He said his government had played significant roles in restoring peace and harmony in the northeast.

“We have recorded tremendous successes in our efforts to achieve the three agenda of my government; security, economy, and fight against corruption,” he said.

On the other hand, remark on the massive reception he had received in Kano, the President said: “Since it’s a partisan politics, I think it has sent a correct message to the opposition”.

Attachments

• mb.JPG
    mb.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 16
Back