Politics Buhari Receives 3 Young Supporters At The Presidential Villa [PHOTOS]

P

ProfRem

President Muhammadu Buhari has hosted three of his young admirers in his office at the presidential villa, Abuja.

Nicole Benson, from Lagos, Maya Jamal from Abuja and Aisha Gebbi from Bauchi have all professed their support for the president in different ways.

Ms. Benson, a nine-year-old pupil of Greensprings School Lekki in Lagos, made headlines prior to the 2015 presidential election when she donated her lunch ticket to then candidate Buhari as her contribution to his presidential campaign.

buhari Supporters.JPG

Maya Jamal, the three-year-old daughter of a popular social media user, “White Nigerian” was seen in a 10 second video praying for the quick recovery of Mr. Buhari while he was in London receiving treatment for an undisclosed ailment.

Aisha, who is a 10-year-old from Bauchi, penned a letter seeking a face-to-face meeting with the president, which was posted by her niece, Huseini Gebi, asking for a retweet to make her dream a reality.

:):):):):):):):)what kinda silly PR is this biko? @Samguine please come and carry Bashir from here please. This is just stupid, I blame the parents for allowing their kids miss school for nonsense.

:):):):):):):):)what kinda silly PR is this biko? @Samguine please come and carry Bashir from here please. This is just stupid, I blame the parents for allowing their kids miss school for nonsense.
Uh oh. C'mon. Would you not want to miss school to see your Governor when you were at their age? :)

Uh oh. C'mon. Would you not want to miss school to see your Governor when you were at their age? :)
lol, only if they are sharing millions. You, @Samguine and Sai Baba:):):) .My point is its a PR gone wrong, first the kids were not happy to see Baba from their expression, second Baba should be in his office on a Monday morning sorting serious issues that concerns us, third, why are the kids not in school? independence or childrens day will be the best time for such stunts.

lol, only if they are sharing millions. You, @Samguine and Sai Baba:):):) .My point is its a PR gone wrong, first the kids were not happy to see Baba from their expression, second Baba should be in his office on a Monday morning sorting serious issues that concerns us, third, why are the kids not in school? independence or childrens day will be the best time for such stunts.

Me, I am waiting for FFK and Fayose propaganda statement :)

Back