Politics Buhari Sets October 8 For Official Presidential Declaration

A

abujagirl

Muhammadu Buhari, former military head of state, is expected to officially declare for the presidency on the October 8.

According to SAHARA REPORTERS, the declaration will take place at Eagles square, Abuja.

Should Buhari declare as is being specualted, he will be the second All Progressives Congress, APC member to indicate an interest in running in the presidential race. Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar declared for the Presidency on September 24.

#Buhari #APC #Atiku

buhari.jpg

Buhari should pls give way for the younger, more experienced and vibrant politicians like Atiku Abubakar and support them fully like an elder statesman will do.
I'm never voting an Atiku or a Buhari...they belong in history books not Aso rock. They both had their chance to make meaningful contributions to Nigeria; now it's time for them to enjoy retirement

It is pretty significant that Fashola is not being mentioned as the candidate. In my view he is certainly should be mentioned.

Would be great to see tge final list.

It is pretty significant that Fashola is not being mentioned as the candidate. In my view he is certainly should be mentioned.

Would be great to see tge final list.
A Fashola Presidency will be too elitist; i'd have to pay for oxygen if i must stay alive in Nigeria

Back