Metro Buhari Should Call Herdsmen To Order in His Local Language- Okeowo

L

LequteMan

A security expert and Chief Executive Officer, Enviroque Technologies Limited, Desmond Okeowo, has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to caution herdsmen in his local language against the incessant killings they perpetrate all over the country.

In an interview published by Punch, he said:

"The President has a lot to do personally. He should address his Fulani kinsmen in Hausa, or his local language, and tell them to stop these senseless killings. We have to coexist; that’s the beauty in Nigeria—coexistence of multiple ethnicities. I opened the newspapers today and what came to my mind was enough to give me a heart attack. A new year! They slaughtered people going to church! They slaughtered people who were sleeping—children! I saw it on the TV; a child had a gash. They slaughtered women. For how long will this madness continue?

"To me, the body language of Mr. President is not good enough and I will tell him when I see him. Mr. President is not doing enough! Where are the Fulani herdsmen years back? We were all in this country. Were they not living here? How come they just started to shoot and kill people in a whole city? In a whole community, they wipe out 50 people. How many people would be left in that community? Mr. President — and I’m not saying the government now — has a lot to do. He should call his clansmen to order; otherwise the blood of those people will be on his hands.

Attachments

• buhari no send.jpg
    buhari no send.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 15
Back