Metro Buhari's Anti Corruption War is a Joke- Asari Dokubo Explodes

L

LequteMan

Nigerian ex-militant leader, Asari Dokubo in a spiky interview published by Punch attacked the government of President Muhammadu Buhari, saying his anti corruption war is a joke.

Accordingto him, the Muhammadu Buhari tenure "is a deaf and dumb regime."

“This is the worst government in Nigeria because they came with the mindset to kill but unfortunately, they found it very difficult to kill us," he said.

"People are racketeering with the foreign exchange to the detriment of others. Some people are buying a dollar for N520, while others are buying it for as low as N185 from the Central Bank of Nigeria. So, when people are talking about fighting corruption, I laugh. What manner of corruption could be greater than giving some persons dollars at N185/N190 and others are buying at N520?

"Now that Osinbajo is trying to block those cracks, the dollar and other foreign currencies have started coming down. When I was driving recently, somebody asked me to come down but I told him I have a waist problem and I cannot walk a far distance. I am not ashamed to tell somebody I cannot walk a far distance.

"People like Femi Fani-Kayode, Ayodele Fayose and I raised the alarm that Buhari was not (feeling) fine but people said we would be the ones to die first. We will all die but why should one lie? This is the question of integrity and Buhari has no iota of integrity.”

Attachments

• asari-dokubo-.jpg
    asari-dokubo-.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 18
Back