Entertainment Buhari's Daughter 'Zahra' Set to Wed Billionaire Son 'Ahmed Indimi'

A

abujagirl

Zahra Buhari, daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari is reportedly set to wed billionaire’s son, Ahmed Indimi.

zw.jpg
SDK reports that Zahra went shopping for her bridal wardrobe two weeks ago in Dubai and on Friday Ahmed's father Officially went to ask for her hand in marriage from the President.

The wedding date has been fixed for December 2, 2016 but insiders are claiming that it will be a low key ceremony.

Ahmed Indimi is the marketing director of Oriental Energy Resources.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Samguine do you tissue to wipe your tears?

Been crying since I got this news

See my life for outside. My sweet pumpkin, my baby girl, my angelic nyarinyan is getting married to someone else....and I am 100% sure it's an arrangee wedding. Thunder fire poverty. :(

Lemme goan hustle and make money. Buhari still has some other single daughters. What's that photographer's name?

@Samguine...From your comment about saying you are 100% sure its an arrangee wedding pinpoint that a lion do not give birth to a goat that is, the choice of hubby has to be from the same caucus...I hope I've explained better.

Back