Metro Buhari's London Photo Is Old, Nigerians React

P

ProfRem

A cross section of Nigerians have continued to comment on the pictures of President Muhammadu Buhari, who is currently on a 10-day working leave in London, UK.

The new picture, which was posted on Friday night, showed the president in a relaxed mood with some of his visitors, including Gov. Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun.

Others in the picture are some members of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Some of the comments on the sudden emergence of the picture include: “Despite all attempts to debunk the rumours, the wicked mischief makers have continued to spread their falsehood about President Buhari.

Mr Kingsley Nwaeze, a social commentator, condemned those spreading dangerous rumours about the president’s health conditions.

He said on his twitter post: “My dear don’t mind the fools. They are the enemies of this country and we shall overcome them. I stand with my President.

“Imagine the stupidity of some people to wish death for a president of their country. How callous?

Mr Usman Mohammed Ismail in his post said: “Have you heard about the guy that wrote R.I.P on Buhari’s Photo on twitter?

“The Guy was arrested and taken to court and the Judge asked him what he meant by R.I.P? The Guys says he meant REMAIN IN POWER’’.

Other reactions are:
ngbuhari4.JPG

NgBuhari.JPG

ngbuhari1.JPG

ngbuhari2.JPG

Buhari, who left Nigeria on Jan. 19, is scheduled to return home on Feb. 6.

- NAN/Nigerian Bulletin

Attachments

• ngbuhari3.JPG
    ngbuhari3.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
Back