Metro Buharism: President Buhari Breaks Record As Word Named After Him Enters Dictionary

P

PressRoom

A new word has crept into the language space – in the name of Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari. The new word is 'Buharism'

buhari sitting down.PNG

Wikipedia translate Buharism as a term ''rooted in the politics of Nigeria, referring to the economic principles and the political ideology of the military government of Nigeria headed by General Muhammadu Buhari from 31 December 1983 to 27 August 1985.''

upload_2017-7-7_7-13-52.png

''This ideology shares common features with fascism; the government was a right-wing nationalist government that pursued corporatist economic programs and curtailed personal freedoms. Economic reforms were characterised as moving the political economy away from the control of a "parasitic" elite, and into the control of an emerging "productive" class. Buharism represented a two-way struggle: with external global capitalism and with its internal agents and advocates.''

President Buhari, a former dictator, and Northern muslim has been dogged in ill-health, with most of his days in office spent outside the country on medical treatments. With no disclosure of his true health status, Nigerians fear that it is worse than public officials are saying – deepening suspicions that he may not continue in power.

I will go to Wikipedia and edit that nonsense. In my opinion, Buharism can be defined as a successful failure who promises everything and delivers nothing. He is so thoroughly bad that he cannot even die successfully.

That is meaning 1 of Buharism. Meaning 2 is a state of economichardship. Meaning 3 is hopeless political situation. Meaning 4 is political mistake. Meaning 5 is lopsided fight against corruption. Meaning 6 is a state of negligence of the feeling of others. Meaning 7 is sick kind of economy. Meaning 8 is instability in the political and economic state of a nation. Meaning 9 is a state of turning from from good to bad and meaning 10 is lingering state of economic down turn.

I wonder why we allow selfish interest to trigger our immoral and selfishness sense of judgement!
A president that gives all and sundries to save me and you!
A president that owns nothing despite of all the lucrative positions he held in his life time!!
The only president with no record of corruption!!!
The president who pledge his only life to fight the unfightables for the better tomorrow of you and me!!!!

But yet, acquise for his selfless service. What type of citezens do you think can acquise and pray for a demise of their leaders, I have no doubt they are none but the worst citezens that didn't deserve the honest leaders. May you understand the danger of this attitude before it is too late to remember.

The coined of the word BUHARISM is the product of research not from the request of favor as most of the Nigerians do. He deserves it and he got it, kudos to the most popular president in Africa

I wonder why we allow selfish interest to trigger our immoral and selfishness sense of judgement!
A president that owns nothing despite of all the lucrative positions he held in his life time!!
The president who pledge his only life to fight the unfightables for the better tomorrow of you and me!!!!

But yet, acquise for his selfless service. What type of citezens do you think can acquise and pray for a demise of their leaders, I have no doubt they are none but the worst citezens that didn't deserve the honest leaders. May you understand the danger of this attitude before it is too late to remember.

The coined of the word BUHARISM is the product of research not from the request of favor as most of the Nigerians do. He deserves it and he got it, kudos to the most popular president in Africa
If Nigerian Bulletin deny you freedom of speech and expression, how will feel? Happy? Certainly no. You will rather look for another platform. Please give answer to this, what do you understand by fascism and restriction of human freedom?

My co-discussant, Buharism is not a product of any research. It is rather a product of a school of thought. It is a one sided opinion/thought. Please make analysis of Buhari's leadership past and present and prove to us here that he changed Nigeria for good. NB: a research undergoes proposal and defence stages. The question is: who proposed and defended this research and to who? Also, remember that this is only found on wikipedia not on any dictionary as this report states. It is not found on any quintessence or journal for you to prove its authority. You and I can write and unwrite on Wikipedia. Those who put up this kind of thoughts are claiming deaf and blind at the plight of the masses and they are just doing it for self aggrandizement in this era/administration where lie appear real.

Back