Entertainment Burna Boy To Fans - ''I Am Not Your Role Model''

A

abujagirl

Dancehall artist Burna Boy is not interested in being a role model.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday, he said he is just trying to live his life to the best of his abilities and take one day at a time.

''I Am NOT your Role Model. I am just a 25 year old who has been through more than any 25 year old should have to, therefore takes life 1 day at a time and tries to make the best of things. This is my REAL LIFE, don’t let your life be determined by how anyone lives theirs. You are Special and Amazing. You would not have been put on this earth if there wasn’t a Reason. I love you all. Love yourselves and each other. The World is Yours! #Rock$T⭐️r.''

Burna Boy.jpg

Just look at ignorance at it peak! It's rather unfortunate that it's coming from burna that I personally admire as an entertainer.. Bros must you be 70yrs before you can be a role model? Micheal Jackson inspired the world when he was just 10yrs Justin Bieber did it many young minds from early stage became role model to so many Other people. Age is nothing but numbers.

Burna boy that denied n sack her mother sometime ago as her manager. so anything he does now will not surprise me. Even if propose to Bobby risky I will still b calm because anybody way weed no mad for this country that person can survive Benin witches

Back