siteadmin

Administrator
Trust, this might be the one word standing between Atiku and the presidency.

A question a small group of friends tried to tackle in a recent get-together. Happily, they are still friends, but it is a crucial question for next week’s election.

Not so long ago, Atiku was frolicking with the APC bigwigs, revelling in the conquest of 2015. Then, as it often the case, the mood music changed - the “new PDP” are now back as ‘new post-APC PDP’.

We have heard the usual political promises and have been inundated with the achievements of Atiku as a businessman and private employer of labour. The one thing that his campaign has not been able to shake, probably down to the persistence of the APC media machine, is that of trust.

Can Atiku and his friends be trusted with the keys to Nigeria?

Attachments

• Atiku-Abubakar.jpg
    Atiku-Abubakar.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 43
Trust, this might be the one word standing between Atiku and the presidency.

A question a small group of friends tried to tackle in a recent get-together. Happily, they are still friends, but it is a crucial question for next week’s election.

Not so long ago, Atiku was frolicking with the APC bigwigs, revelling in the conquest of 2015. Then, as it often the case, the mood music changed - the “new PDP” are now back as ‘new post-APC PDP’.

We have heard the usual political promises and have been inundated with the achievements of Atiku as a businessman and private employer of labour. The one thing that his campaign has not been able to shake, probably down to the persistence of the APC media machine, is that of trust.

Can Atiku and his friends be trusted with the keys to Nigeria?

why not.
he has been there before. and i believe he has learnt his lessons. he is fit and younger.

Atiku's anticedent speaks volumes that he cannot be trusted.
One, it is in the archives: the 25 suitcases, his involvement in tax evasion - import duties of the deported Vaswani brothers case and Obasanjo's fallacy to repudiate self on his assessment of Atiku. Those things he wrote concerning Atiku In his book cannot be 'tipexed'.

Two, Atiku has said in more than six lines which the experts recommend to truly know a man from what he says. If Atiku should be voted he will continue unrestrained with his privatisation and disposal of Nigeria assets. He and his friends combined will become richer than Nigeria. He has said it.

As a man full of aspiration and vision. I have become articulated with my thoughts now I am undoubtedly convinced the 2019 presidential election is a must win for atiku by God's grace Amen

Yes Atiku can't be trusted 100% as a human being and as a politician he is but i can guarantee you that he is to be trusted than the other failed available option who ate the costly cake of trust and begging to have it back.
It will definitely be a suicide mission to wholeheartedly trust a human left alone a politician but at a point between the devil & deep blue sea....i which I believe most Nigerians do agree with me will better trust Atiku irrespective of whether he represent the devil or deep blue sea.

As a politician, Atiku has a right to
defect as many times as possible in search of opportunity for his personal ambition which i don't think is a crime neither has such political character ever defined one's ability to perform or to be trusted. After all, before us is a saintly incumbent President who is not known to prostitute between parties and yet ate the costly trust Nigerians bestowed on him.

He/She, whether a Nigerian or her friend, that ever thought the former VP of Nigeria, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will ever be Nigeria's President in the 2019 general elections, should be day-dreaming. The outright pronouncement is premised on financial infractions, desperate efforts to strangulate Nigeria's economy and all her past antecedents, pronouncements shall hunt him.
1. when he was VP to OBJ, the LCD created to make governments closer to the grassroots as democracy dividends were thwarted and at that time, the then Lagos state governor, his excellency Ahmed Bola Tinubu went to him [Atiku], [the reply was made public in 2019], he outrightly replied him [Tinubu] to go and comply.
2. the infraction Atiku committed is there to be verified at Intel, he never denied what the Minister of Finance published about him. It confirmed those criminal atrocities which no nation would ever overlook.
3. What role does he play as a customs officer? he was flagrantly dishonest and such personality should never be allowed to preside over the same Country.
4. he was behind the none performing electricity that was around 2000 MWT so that Mikano generator shall prosper in Nigeria. How can such person be trusted as Nigeria's number one citizen, not in this generation?
5. He had nine different court cases against his principal, OBJ and obviously, known that he bought all the judgments as the things turn out to be with what Judicial process has confirmed to be, remember the suspended CJN Onnoghen over undeclared access at the CCT and said he forgot and all that is now trailing such suspension and multiple accounts which, BVN has linked to him. It includes N100Million linked to him in September 2005 and OCT 2016 and several others..... let us leave that alone and come back to Atiku.
6. What about Halliburton episode that initially led to banning his access to the USA? his counterpart was jailed in the US and any sane person should think the US will allow him Atiku come to US unpunished when their own is serving jail-term on the same crime? think twice Atiku won't lead Nigeria anymore.
And for now, let anyone who is a human being come out to the public glare and mention one good thing attributable to Atiku that Nigeria could use as a basis to vote for him? Atiku is among those who planted seeds of poverty to enslave Nigerians for life.
The good thing about his intention is the goodwill and the integrity of PMB that has united Nigeria to have Nigeria existing till date for him, Atiku to now, wanted to lead having sold it within the 16 years of PDP.
PMB deserved to be praised for taking Nigeria out of from the recession in 2017 and beyond among other criminal atrocities the PDP, OBJ, and Atiku wrecked on Nigeria.

Back